Mar. 12, 2019
The life of the Double Drive Hand Pressure Spin Mop Bucket is limited, but we can let it take care of it as much as possible within a limited period of time. The mop manufacturer introduces you to several tips for mop maintenance. Let's learn together!
1. After use, be sure to wash it thoroughly and wring it out to keep it ventilated to avoid odor and odor.
2. When the 360 Degree Rotating Dry Mop has an odor, use diluted bleach to clean the mop.
3. When there is hair on the mop, you can use the brush to help clear it or wait for it to dry and then use tape to remove it.
4. The mop with finer material is less suitable for the ground stain of heavy grease, which is not economical and easy to wear and use the mop.
5. To keep your home clean and hygienic, the mop head is recommended to be replaced every two to three months.
6, with the use of detergent, the amount can not be too much, otherwise it is easy to residue, affecting the life of the mop.
Subscribe our Newsletter