Nov. 28, 2018
1. After use of Household Twist Mop, be sure to wash it thoroughly and wring it out to keep it ventilated to avoid odor and odor.
2. When the mop has an odor, use diluted bleach to clean the mop.
3. When there is hair on the mop, you can use the brush to help clear it or wait for it to dry and then stick it with tape.
4. The Double Drive Hand Pressure Spin Mop with finer material is less suitable for the ground stain of heavy grease, which is not economical and easy to wear and use the mop.
5. To keep the home clean and hygienic, the mop head is recommended to be replaced every two to three months.
6, with the use of detergent, the amount can not be too much, otherwise it is easy to residue, affecting the life of the mop.
Subscribe our Newsletter